Join Our Team!!
We have an immediate opening for a Landscape Designer
O.C.D. is a full-service landscape company in St. Louis County established in 2009 with consistent, rapid growth.
- Degree/Certification in Landscape Design-Horticulture or equivalent.
- Knowledge of CAD or Landscape Design Software - Dynascape preferred.
- Hand Draw Designs
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Meet with clients to determine scope of project and individual needs
- Site plans - measuring - base maps
- Concept Layout
- Estimating / Preparing Proposals
- Maintain client relations
- Onsite plant layout, crew direction
- Communication and coordination with vendors and coworkers
- Follow office procedures and protocol
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, casual, family environment
- Attention to detail and efficiency oriented
- Reliable team player with superior work ethic
Compensation based on education, experience and qualifications
Contact us to learn more: